Rustom Kaikhushru Irani
Born : 4th July, 1898 - Ahmednagar , MS,India
Died : 1940 , Indian Himalayas
Education : Bharda New High School - Bombay
Nationality : Indian
Rustom left Meher Baba's ministry in the late 1930s and disappeared into the Himalayas.
Rustom had flown in a Farman F60 " Goliath " ( 1928 ) from Paris to London.
Wedding attendees above / below that are known are :
* KHANSAHEB - Kaikhushru Sarosh Irani, the father of the groom RUSTOM, also his daughters - PIROJA & DOLLY and husband of GULMAI.
* Meher Baba's mother SHIREEN came with her youngest son ADI & daughter MANI.
* Gulmai's sister's husband KAIKHUSHRU MASA Z.B. Irani came with his daughter KHORSHED.
* Shireen's niece NAJA is standing next to her.
* FREINY ( the bride ) has her mother DAULAT standing behind her.
FILM : "THE PERFECT MAN' or "NIGAH-E-KAMIL" 1938
This is a rare trailer to a much talked about 1938 Bollywood film directed by an
early disciple of Meher Baba, Rustom Irani. Amy and Jangu Irani recently discovered the original trailer in their house in Nasik and had it digitized. This is posted with their kind
Rustom Irani, Directed, Produced, Wrote and starred in this film titled 'The Perfect Man'. His film-name is given as Rukesh Ranjit. His co-star (credited as Seeta) was said to be a famous Bollywood starlet at the time, but I have no further information on her. The film had its world premiere in the Circle Theatre in Nasik where Meher Baba, along with many of his disciples attended.
Produced by Circle Pictures